Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Top KM session headlines revealed to all
If IFAD's Director of Communications, Cassandra Waldon, were a journalist accredited to cover the "Siale LIVE" talk show focusing on improving knowledge management practices, she would be arguing with her Bangkok Post newspaper editor over which of her 8 headlines options to us:
- "Knowledge Management - it's about how we learn and how we share"
- "Knowledge Management is a good tool for reaching the poor"
- "Knowledge Management... more than just fluff, it's the stuff that can help you achieve your goals"
- "Keep it simple! Be selective! Don't let knowledge Management overwhelm you"
- "Knowledge Management! Pin it down to a specific context and share only good practices, tried and tested, credible info"
- "Some say technology makes life easier, gives people more knowledge management options; opponents say it's a barrier"
- "One size does not fit all -- Cultural uniqueness must be factored in to Knowledge Management"
- "High-level Knowledge Management can be used to advocate for policy change. Grassroots Knowledge Management is also vital"
What would be YOUR headline for the "Siale LIVE" talk show?